Are you an experienced nurse, occupational therapist, paramedic or physiotherapist? Click to review our vacancies in the Midlands, Northern Ireland and Wales.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for compassionate and ambitious registered healthcare professionals looking for the next step in their career.
You may be a nurse, occupational therapist, paramedic or physiotherapist who is looking for a change, for new opportunities, for prospects, and for rewards.
- Be a fully qualified healthcare professional
- Have a minimum of two years’ post-qualification experience (and full registration with HCPC or NMC)
- Have sound written communication skills
- Be able to manage conversations and ask questions effectively
- Be confident with computers and able to type quickly
- Have a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
As a disability assessor, you’ll have to learn quickly, but you will receive all the training and ongoing support you need to build on your skills and use them in a different way.
The interview process
We want to make sure that the role is right for you, as well as that you’re right for the role.
When you apply we’ll review your application and, if you’re successful, we’ll arrange a telephone interview to find out more about you. The next step will be a face-to-face interview with a Capita PIP Team Manager, after which you’ll be asked to complete a basic IT skills assessment exercise.
Our interview process is your chance to find out if this is the right next step for you, so take the opportunity to ask us questions too!